How accessible is the website?
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations.
Non accessible content
- Certain documents covered by the Swedish accessibility regulations are not fully accessible
- Some images have the same alt text
- Some images have a too long alt text
- Some images do not have a descriptive alt text
- Some links are not clear where they lead or if they open new windows
- Some pages have redundant links
- All abbreviations are not tagged as such
- All heading structures are not correct
- Certain form labels are not correctly associated with a form control
- Certain forms lack labels
- The mobile menu contains empty links
As for known technical and editorial accessibility issues, our goal is to resolve these issues during the spring 2021.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are constantly striving to improve the accessibility of the website. If you experience any issues not described on this page, or if you believe we are not compliant with the law, please let us know by sending an email to Inger [dot] Ekstrom [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you are not satisfied by the way we respond to your complaint, you can contact the agency.
Performed tests of the site
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of canmove.lu.se. The most recent assessment was made on 10 July 2020. We used the browser extension WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool to conduct the evaluation.
The website was published in June 2015. The most recent accessibility review update was on 10 July 2020.