All CAnMove publications from the start of the programme 2008 until now is listed in the LUCRIS research portal.
Page Manager: helena [dot] osvath [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
The five most recent publications:
- Individual consistency of long-distance migration in a songbird: significant repeatability of autumn route, stopovers and wintering sites but not in timing of migration
- Wind tunnel as a tool in bird migration research
- Fifteen years of quantitative trait loci studies in fish: challenges and future directions
- Variation in laying date in relation to spring temperature in three species of tits (Paridae) and pied flycatchers Ficedula hypoleuca in southernmost Sweden
- Autumn migration strategies and trapping numbers in the common ringed plover Charadrius hiaticula in Southern Sweden